This online and self-paced Global Marketing prepares learners to take NASBITE's Certified Global Business Professional™ exam. It includes an in-depth review of the Global Marketing knowledge area aligned with NASBITE's practice delineation, exam taking tips, module quizzes, and a 25-question Practice Exam covering the Global Marketing area of knowledge.
For a comprehensive NASBITE CGBP™ Exam Prep course, register for the full suite of International Trade courses, which includes Global Business Management, Global Supply Chain Management, Global Marketing, and Global Trade Finance.
The Global Marketing course reviews the essential skills for the practice of marketing in an international business context. It covers practical applications of marketing including: assessing the external environment; performing strengths-weaknesses-opportunities-threats (SWOT) analysis; conducting international market research; developing a marketing plan and budget; determining the global marketing mix (product, price, placement, and promotional strategies); and conducting competitor analysis.
This module addresses the following NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional™ Practice Delineations:
- Evaluate the internal and external environment (e.g. economic and physical geography, history, political environment, competitive analysis, regulatory, cultural, and technological issues) to identify potential market threats and opportunities.
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan: Conduct market research in order to determine the best potential market.
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan: After analysis of the market research, select products and markets to be targeted.
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan: Develop and select market strategy to maximize sales and profitability.
- Develop and implement the global marketing plan: Develop and implement a marketing budget related to the global activities of the company.
- Coordinate the marketing mix of goods and services to implement the company's marketing plan: Provide products and services for the targeted markets.
- Coordinate the marketing mix of goods and services to implement the company's marketing plan: Implement, monitor, and adjust the company's global pricing strategies.
- Coordinate the marketing mix of goods and services to implement the company's marketing plan: Initiate and manage global promotion strategies in order to support the global marketing plan.
- Coordinate the marketing mix of goods and services to implement the company's marketing plan: Analyze and formulate global distribution strategy for products and/or services.
- Establish and manage global sales activities.
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
It is helpful for learners to have some knowledge of international trade management. It is recommended that you download the Study and Review Guide found at the NASBITE CGBP™ site.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.