Equal Employment Opportunity is an important concept for HR managers, employees, and job applicants to understand. In this introductory-level course, you will learn about many of the major employment laws, Equal Opportunity issues, and the anti-discriminatory regulations employers must be aware of in hiring, promoting, and firing employees. Earn SHRM and HRCI credit while learning about this important topic in human resources management.
- Explain significant employment and anti-discrimination laws
- Explain important equal employment opportunity concepts
- Describe the basic steps for dealing with discrimination complaints
- Describe the core elements of an affirmative action program
- Recognize different forms of harassment and discrimination
- Explain the EEOC's process for handling workplace discrimination charges
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.