This course examines how one can become a more creative person. By stimulating creativity through various techniques (mind-mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right and left brain thinking) participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges.
- Describe the basis of personal creativity
- Explain the uses of creative tools
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking
- Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
|Games & Flashcards||Real-world case studies|
|Audio-enabled in app|
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.