Google Drive is a file storage service that allows users to create, share, and store files from anywhere. Tools like Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides make remote work and team collaboration easier with real-time editing, accessible version history, and chat and commenting capabilities. This course reviews the main functions and features of Google Drive and popular Google apps. Topics covered include: creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders; managing team projects and tasks; organizing your workspace; and maximizing productivity with Google Drive.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the benefits of cloud computing
- Create and upload files and folders to Google Drive
- Format organized and engaging files with Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Collaborate with, share content with, and assign tasks to colleagues with Google Drive
- Work productively and manage the productivity of employees with Google Drive and its add-ons
- Organize Google Drive files to increase their accessibility
- Find old Google Drive files and delete unnecessary ones
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.