Recruiting multi-generational employees is crucial in a world where more individuals are putting off retirement and making later-in-life career changes. While the benefits of a multi-generational workforce may seem obvious, they can easily be overlooked in an effort to meet other organizational goals. In this course, you will learn the differences between current generations that are working together. You will explore various considerations for attracting, recruiting, and retaining an age-diverse workforce. You will also learn how age-diversity can influence a company's success, innovation, and productivity.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Define and explain a multi-generational workforce
- Define and distinguish between different generations
- Identify potential strengths and challenges of a particular generation
- Explain the effect of age-diversity on business
- Explain how to attract candidates of a given generation
- Describe the ways to successfully recruit multi-generational employees
- Identify how to retain an age-diverse workforce
- Describe the importance of organizational culture and its relation to age-diversity
- Define ageism
- Understand the harm of generational stereotypes
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.