This course provides an introduction to business ethics, laying a foundation for how the study of right and wrong can (and should) shape the way organizations conduct business. While everyone within an organization is responsible for upholding high ethical standards, this course will focus specifically on the role that human resources professionals play in establishing and maintaining an ethical culture within an organization. The course addresses the importance of a code of conduct and professional and legal standards within the business organization. It lays out different ethical systems and how they provide frameworks for making ethical decisions.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the benefits of providing quality customer service, identify internal customers, and identify how to help organizations excel
- Apply best practices in customer service and employ the criteria required for a satisfactory customer experience
- Describe the external and internal factors in a customer's experience and how these relate to the Voice of the Customer
- Identify the benefits of bringing respect, emotional support, and a personal touch to customer interactions, and apply these practices to customer interactions
- Differentiate between and recommend key performance indicators (KPIs) to enhance the customer experience
- Identify different types of face-to-face communication, the critical success factors in face-to-face communication, and the benefits of actively listening to customers
- Identify various remote customer service communication channels, e.g., online, phone, etc., and apply best practices for each channel
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers served
- Identify the benefits of customer complaints, the steps in the service recovery process, and analyze the moments of truth in real-life situations
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.