Financial institutions are unlike any other business. To someone new to the world of banking, it can seem puzzling. However, financial institutions play a key role in maintaining thriving communities and economies. The welfare of the nation depends on the banking industry. In this course, learners will examine types of banking, customer groups, the business of banking, and the role of banks in a community.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain how employees, customers, and the community benefit from a financial institution
- Provide insight into the economy of banking
- Understand banking innovations and their impact on your organization
- Understand how a financial institution displays profitability
- Explain how organization structures differ within financial institutions and how the board, officers, and employees contribute to expanding relationships
- Describe the methods used to safeguard banking relationships and funds
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.