Banking representatives play a key role in combating financial fraud and educating consumers about potential scams. In this course, learners will become familiar with the most common types of financial fraud scams, how to identify them, and how to report them.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the top ten scams that target U.S. seniors
- Recognize the characteristics associated with each scam
- Articulate how to defend against each type of scam
- Find useful resources that can help potential and actual victims of these scams
- Identify and report deceptive business practices to the appropriate agencies
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.