HR Ethics Series: Leadership and Organizational Ethics
Everyone knows that leadership is important in business ethics, but what kind of characteristics does an effective ethical leader have? How should an ethical leader deal with a crisis? Through business scenarios and real-world examples, this course addresses how leaders build ethical organizations. It addresses leadership by example and the practices leaders institute in the organization, including how leaders can effectively deal with a crisis or an ethical lapse.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize the role of leadership in setting the ethical tone for an organization
- Describe the principles for building an ethical culture
- Identify the difference between ethics and compliance
- Explore how leadership requires setting an ethical example
- Illustrate leadership strategies for dealing with ethical lapses
- Describe the role of leadership during an ethical crisis
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.