After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Differentiate between scripted and compiled software
- Define basic programming concepts
- Identify the common components of the Document Object Model
- Integrate a library and functionality into a web page
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
- Real-world case studies
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.