This completely online and self-paced one-module course utilizes Inc. Magazine's prize-winning editorial content to introduce basic concepts of sales, including the sales funnel and pipeline; lead qualification; presentations; metrics; and closing. The focus is on providing practical, hands-on advice to entrepreneurs and small-business people, including video segments with analysis and commentary from industry-leading practitioners and subject matter experts. The course also offers real-world examples, how-to lists and advice, interactive games, and review questions to ensure mastery of the material.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 8 issues a year.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the stages of the buying cycle
- Explain the significance of the sales funnel
- Articulate the advantages of close marketing/sales alignment
- Develop a lead-generation strategy appropriate to your business
- Identify the major issues that need to be addressed during lead qualification
- Explain the importance of early-pipeline and late-pipeline metrics
- Develop a customer-centric sales process
- Improve the effectiveness of your team's sales presentations
- Develop better closing techniques
- Use metrics to evaluate the performance of your sales staff
- Articulate the particular challenges of selling to Millennials
- Devise a sales compensation system that is appropriate to your business model and strategic goals
- Explore options for using automation to improve your sales process
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.