Application Development for Cloud Computing
This course is intended to provide professionals who have some technical experience an overview of the application development process, how it applies to cloud computing, and the prevalent security concerns related to today's applications. It is not a software engineering course and does not require any programming knowledge.
The content of this course covers much of the Application Security domain developed by the (ISC)2 and Cloud Security Alliance as part of the Cloud Computing Security Practitioner (CCSP) exam and certification. Further, the course also incorporates content that may be found on the CompTIA Cloud+ exam. As such, it should serve as useful preparation for anyone pursuing these certifications.
- Define the basic characteristics of an algorithm.
- Differentiate among the different kinds of software that comprise modern applications.
- Describe the different stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and how they change for cloud computing.
- Identify different programming concepts.
- Contrast the concept of object-oriented programming to procedural programming.
- Describe various vulnerabilities found in applications.
- Describe how cloud service categories impact the responsibilities of both providers and consumers.
- Define the role of identity and access management in cloud applications.
- Explain shared responsibilities for cloud computing.
- Differentiate among the different means of authentication.
- Enumerate different mitigation strategies for certain threats to cloud applications.
- Illustrate how Shadow IT applications impact corporate security.
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.