This course is designed for the learner who already has a solid understanding of Excel's basic tools and functions. The course teaches learners some of the more advanced skills and features available in Excel, which may be useful in data analysis. These skills include style templates, conditional formatting, data validation, data manipulation, and pivot tables.
- Employ built-in cell style templates, or produce a custom one, to streamline the data entry process
- Create a drop-down list to restrict data entry values
- Utilize the Conditional formatting feature to apply formats to a cell or a range of cells based on specific criteria
- Organize worksheet data using the Group Function
- Use the Consolidation Function to combine data from several worksheets into one
- Differentiate between and discern when to use a relative or an absolute reference in a formula
- Change the orientation of an array of data using the Transpose function
- Use the Advanced filter Extract data from a data set based on complex criteria using the Advanced Filter tool
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables
- Calculate data across several worksheets with the same structure using a 3D reference
- Perform partial searches when filtering or analyzing data using wildcard characters
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.