This course features 25 of the most popular Excel tip and tricks for both novice and advanced Excel users. In this course, you will learn time-saving techniques to boost efficiency, increase productivity and workflow, and improve and advance your skills. Topics include data entry, data organization, data cleaning, elements of style, data sorting, data filtering, and spreadsheet display tips. This course also covers three of the most popular lookup and reference functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and Find + Replace.
- Employ copy and paste shortcuts
- Arrange, filter, and sort data by text, color, and by custom criterions
- Modify the worksheet view with various display tools, such as Freeze Panes, Hide/Unhide, Text-To Column, and Zoom In/Out
- Understand and apply data organization tools and functions
- Retrieve data using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and Find + Replace
- Apply patterns, gradients, cell borders, and other style elements to data
- Experiment with the Quick Analysis Tools to create charts, graphs, and calculations
- Make use of the lock/unlock and track changes features
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.