As consumers increasingly turn to the digital marketplace of the Internet, organizations recognize that they can better reach and connect with their customers, clients, or prospects through digital marketing.
There are many benefits to effective digital marketing including improved brand perception, more efficient lead generation, and better customer satisfaction levels. That can translate into the sale of more products and services.
Creating a digital marketing strategy is crucial to meeting the marketing goals of the organization. This course offers a step-by-step introduction to the process of creating such a strategy, with an emphasis on key concepts, definitions, and metrics.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of creating a digital marketing strategy in meeting organizational marketing goals
- Discuss the differences between an integrated and non-integrated digital marketing strategy
- Describe the five stages of a digital marketing strategy (Research, Plan, Execute, Measure, Analyze and Adjust)
- Explain how digital marketing elements can address strategic needs
- Describe the customer journey and how it applies to digital marketing
- Explore the use of a digital SWOT in assessing marketing efforts
- Explain the use of SMART goals in the planning stage
- Describe the use of the Plan, Do, Check, Act model in digital marketing
- Explain how lessons learned are integrated into digital marketing
- Describe the key ethical and legal issues in digital marketing
- Discuss best practices in fashioning a digital marketing strategy
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.