MindEdge's Security Awareness Online Training teaches employees to identify and prevent security breaches before they happen. For four cents per day per employee, your staff will have year-long, anytime, anywhere access to our highly-rated online security awareness training. This comprehensive training spans the facets of security awareness from in-office to remote security, email to phishing attacks, malware to ransomware, cloud to social media, and more. In addition, the optional phishing simulation features the ability to simulate phishing attacks to test employees' ability to recognize and respond to attempted attacks.
- Describe the realms of security awareness and how each intersects
- Explain how a physical location is secured and best practices for preventing a breach
- Identify steps that employees should take to ensure data and device safety when working remotely
- Relate the risks of utilizing Cloud services and the steps employees can take to secure Cloud-stored data
- Explain how access to sensitive information is granted to employees and the ways in which access control practices keep data safe
- Describe the best practices for using social media so that data and accounts are not compromised
- List the ways in which hackers can use social engineering to gain access to sensitive information and what to do if a social engineering attack is suspected
- Relate the aspects of mobile devices that put them at risk for a cyber attack and what an employee should do to secure the device as best as possible
- List the forms of network security in place, the risks to these security measures, and the employee's role in thwarting an attack
- Describe the correct steps to take when a breach of security occurs across any and every realm of security
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
- Optional phishing simulation
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.