Networking has become a significant part of the professional process, altering the way both entrepreneurs and organizations do business. This course will help you to improve your personal and professional networking skills by providing best practices and effective tips and techniques.
- Explain the principles of networking
- Organize a networking plan that is right for them
- Outline short- and long-term networking goals
- Find and utilize the different available networking tools and resources
- Discuss how to approach, build, and maintain professional networks
- Identify the challenges of networking and how to overcome them
- Discuss the best and worst networking practices
- Find purpose in all available networking opportunities
- Create a personal and professional networking plan and organized system
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
|Games & Flashcards||Real-world case studies|
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.