So, you've just landed a new job. What happens now? The first 30 days provide you a unique opportunity to set yourself up for success in your new role. Lots of people, most significantly your boss, will form an impression of you from the beginning that will be hard to change later on. This course will help you prepare for your first thirty days on the job, laying the groundwork for a successful tenure in your new role and at the organization.
- Explain the importance of starting off right in the first 30 days of a job
- Assess their readiness for work
- Outline how to prepare in advance for a new job
- Discuss workplace culture
- Explain what managers look for when employee start a job
- Discuss how to have a successful first day on the job
- Outline best practices for the first 30 days on the job
- Discuss how to build and maintain professional relationships
- Explore ways to overcome early challenges on the job
- Create a personal plan for the first 30 Days
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
|Games & Flashcards||Real-world case studies|
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.