MindEdge Offers Handling Workplace Conflict Course
December 28, 2016
MindEdge Learning now offers an online Handling Workplace Conflict course, which focuses on the various forms of conflict that can arise in the workplace and presents strategies that managers can use to help deal with conflict situations.
Handling Workplace Conflict is available on MindEdge Online and through selected training partners and institutions of higher education.
Among the topics covered in the course:
- Identify the different types of conflict in the workplace
- Describe some of the major causes of workplace conflict
- Discuss the Thomas-Kilman model of conflict
- Consider your personal conflict style and compare it to other styles
- Identify various conflict behaviors in the workplace
- Explore conflict resolution strategies
- Discuss best practices for handling difficult employees
- Describe what constitutes dangerous conflict and consider methods for handling risky situations
Successful completion of this Handling Workplace Conflict earns learners a MindEdge badge. This symbol of achievement, aligned with Mozilla Open Badges, can be stored in a learner's Mozilla Backpack for sharing across career sites, social networks, and personal portfolios. More information on Open Badges can be found at http://openbadges.org.
MindEdge, a learning company based in Waltham, MA, provides leadership, management, communication, and educational solutions for organizations to help them meet their objectives.