Principles of Microeconomics
Principles of Microeconomics covers the scope and sequence of most introductory microeconomics courses. The course includes many current examples, which are handled in a politically equitable way. The outcome is a balanced approach to the theory and application of economics concepts.
The course includes twenty modules:
- Welcome to Economics!
- Choice in a World of Scarcity
- Demand and Supply
- Labor and Financial Markets
- Consumer Choices
- Production, Costs, and Industry Structure
- Perfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Monopoly and Antitrust Policy
- Environmental Protection and Negative Externalities
- Positive Externalities and Public Goods
- Labor Markets and Income
- Poverty and Economic Inequality
- Information, Risk, and Insurance
- Financial Markets
- Public Economy
- International Trade
- Globalization and Protectionism
MindEdge's digital enhancements, all delivered on MindEdge's learner-centric and fully accessible platform, include adaptive learning, dashboard access for tracking student progress, and integration with all major learning management systems.